Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week 31 and Proverbs 31

"She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness." - Proverbs 31:27

Heavenly Father,
Thank You for watching over the affairs of my day. You see me when I rise and when I lie down. Your arms are there to hold me when it seems like I can't get anything done. Today, I ask that You help me commit each day to You. Order my days, Lord, in the way that You would have them go. Help me to achieve the goals that I must accomplish. Give me the wisdom, endurance, strength, and diligence needed to manage my household. Provide me with assistance when I need it, and help me to accept it. When I feel overwhelmed, I ask that You quiet my spirit. Show me when and how to rest. Revitalize me in the ways that only You can. Thank You, God, for blessing and caring about my household. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment