Thursday, October 4, 2012

Week 31 and Proverbs 31, Part 2

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: 'Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.'" - Proverbs 31:28-29

Dear God,
While my worth comes soley from You, the mere thought of a blessing from my child thrills me beyond measure. I hope that one day I will be able to see the fruits of the prayers and laboring of love that I have already sown into my little one. I want to stand as a mother that is praised by her children and husband for teaching, instructing, correcting, and persuading her children in the things of the Lord. I know that it takes consistency to see such fruit. So, I ask that You show how me how I can accomplish this each day. Help me to be diligent in the task ahead of me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment