Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Finishing this task with a heart for You

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." - Colossians 3:23

Father,
Thank You for this task You have given me. Although my pregnancy will not last too much longer, I want to commit to approaching it with gladness, boldness, and fervor. I ask that You help me finish this season of life in a hearty way, appreciating the miracle that You are perfecting inside of me each day. Grant me grace and diligence as I do this. Lord, help me to set goals, manage chores, consider my health as a high priority, prepare my home, and plan for the future of my child. Let this child be blessed in part because the way I am doing my job as an expectant mother. In Your name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment