Monday, October 1, 2012

Introducing our child to Him

"Then little children were brought to Jesus for Him to place His hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked those who brought them. Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.' When He had placed His hands on them, he went on from there." - Matthew 19:13 - 14

Dear God,
Thank You for taking the time to extend Your hands and pray for Your children. Today, I ask that You give me a child-like faith - one that allows me to guide my child toward You. Help me to present You in a way that will be easily understood and accepted. Let living with You in our lives be a daily process. Let Your name be talked about and expressed openly and freely throughout our home. Help us, God, to make leading our child to know You a priority in our day. We ask this in Your name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment