Monday, July 30, 2012

Spiritual Mothers

"Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the Word of God." - Titus 2:4-5

Lord,
I thank You for the things women and children can teach one another at all different ages of life. What a wonderful cycle! Today, I pray that You would find ways for me to be involved in mentor-type relationships, whether I am the mentor or am being mentored. No matter the gender of  my baby, I ask that You give me a heart that will instruct purity, kindness, self-control, a submissive spirit, hard-work in the home, and love for You and Your Word. As my child grows older, give him/her mentors and friends that would cultivate a strong relationship with You. Allow my child, in turn, to be a blessing to others. In Your name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment