Thursday, July 12, 2012

Blessings for Other Expectant Familes

"When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. In a loud voice she exclaimed: "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear!" - Luke 1:41-42

Heavenly Father,
You continuously amaze me with the wonders of pregnancy. Thank You for all of the blessings You have given me thus far. I ask for similar blessings for my friends and family members that are also expecting. I know that You have a special plan for all of our children, and I pray for Your will to be done in all of their lives. It fuels my joy to know that others are experiencing the work of Your hands, as well. Help us to encourage one another and share in each other's lives and prayers. In Your name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment