Sunday, July 29, 2012

Praise for Your work

"So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them." - Genesis 1:27


God,
Thank You for this baby you are creating. I am so appreciative for the opportunity you gave us to see this child through ultrasound this past week. Your work is so amazing! I pray that You would protect this baby and raise him/her up to be the man or woman that You desire him/her to be. While the enemy would like to strip men and women of their affiliations with their gender, I pray that You would develop a strong sense of godly gender identity in this baby. We praise You for everything You are doing in our lives right now! Amen.

Happy Baby!

3-D Photo

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I've really enjoyed following along with your posts. And I've been doing something similar, too. I'm assuming you're waiting to find out if it's a boy or girl, am I right? Praise the Lord again for all he has done! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete