Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Integrity and Honesty

"May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in You." - Psalm 25:21

Dear God,
I pray that my son/daugther will rise up to the principles set forth in Your Word. I know that these virtues are impossible for anyone to fully accomplish without Your Spirit living in them. May my child walk close to You, know Your ways, and strive to please You in everything that he/she does. Help honesty and integrity be bound to his/her heart. When there is temptation, let him/her feel warned and Your presence be known. May others who know my child not question his/her integrity, but know him/her by the fruit that he/she bares. Let honesty and integrity flow into every area of his/her life, and let others see Christ radiating through him/her. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment