Saturday, July 14, 2012

Living as an Act of Worship

"Therefore, I urge you, brother, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship." - Romans 12:1

Savior,
I thank You today for shedding Your blood on the cross for me and the sins of my baby, who does not yet comprehend his/her need for You. Nonetheless, the price has already been paid by You for his/her salvation. Lord, I want my life be holy and pleasing to You - a spiritual act of worship that represents my gratitude for the price You paid. Holy Spirit, live in me. Help me be a glowing example to my child and to raise him/her in a way that would attract him/her to You. May he/she worship You with his/her life as well. In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment