Saturday, August 18, 2012

Uses in Youth

"Josiah was eight years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem thirty-one years." - 2 Kings 22:1

Father,
Thank You for watching over my little one as he/she grows and develops in my womb. Only You know what he/she will be called to do in life. Today, I ask that You help me in teaching him/her in Your Word and Your ways, so that he/she will be prepared to do the work You have called him/her to do. Help me encourage him/her in his/her areas of strength, and to support his/her boldness to do Your will. Let this child be a light to those around him/her. Even at an early age, use him/her to witness to family and friends. Again, Thank You for the calling You have already put on his/her life and for the skills that You are already weaving together for him/her to be able to pursue the tasks ahead of him/her. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment