Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rejoicing in Rest

"Let the saints rejoice in this honor and sing for joy on their beds." - Psalm 149:5

Dear God,
Thank You for all that You have done and all that You're doing within me. I want to rejoice and sing of Your goodness, even when I'm at rest. Please continue to let the bed that You've provided for me be a place of sanctuary from the world, a place that I can meet You in praise and prayer. I ask that You fill me with encouraging and godly thoughts, songs, and dreams at night. As I continue to work through the end of this pregnancy, allow me to be nourished through sufficient rest and to feel refreshed each  morning. Thank You for using these opportunities for me to learn more about You, Your character, and Your ways. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment