Sunday, May 6, 2012

Recording Our Journey

"At the Lord's command, Moses recorded the stages of their journey." - Numbers 33:2

Dear Father,
I praise You for the chance that You have given me to be a mother. I pray that You would provide opportunities each day for me to contemplate Your miracle that's within me. I ask for the diligence to keep a written record of the things that I think, feel, and learn during pregnancy so that I (and others with me on this journey) may be able to look back and reflect on what You have done. Holy Spirit, guide me through this process. Open my eyes to how You want to use my family to bring glory to Your kingdom. Thank you for the hope that we have in You through Jesus! Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I was just looking for a verse about journaling- this is perfect :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete