Friday, September 14, 2012

Children and Leaders in the Church

"I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord." - Psalm 122:1

Dear Lord,
Thank You for the support that we find in the community that we worship with. Fellowship with other Christians is vital to growth and edification, and we are so glad that You've placed us in a community where that can happen. Today, I pray that our church environment would be a positive place for the spiritual upbringing of our child. I ask for You to bless and guide those who will help nurture and rear our baby. Allow their gifts to be used in a way that best fosters growth in the children of our congregation. Also Lord, show me what level of involvement You would like me to have in our church's youth programs. Continue to guide me into the roles that You would have me serve. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment